- WYSR (Wosa Yacht Surveyor) is a cloud-based application, which allows WOSA to perform surveys and issue reports to the customer in real time.
- The system is designed according to the work process flow of a survey.
- WYSR gives clients different levels of access to the survey. Shipyards, sub-contractors and surveyors are able to access the information and add comments where relevant.
- The system allows us to guarantee that the client receives their report in a very short period of time. The client is given unique access to the system and their personal report.
- Client is thus able to monitor progress on their yacht in real time and add comments if necessary.
|Pre-purchase survey||Comprehensive inspection of all aspects of the vessel, including sea-trials and haul-out.||4 – 5 Days|
|Condition and valuation
|General overall condition survey, giving insight as to the current state of the vessel
and its maintenance regime.
|4 – 5 Days|
|Evaluation and quotation||Subject to size of job|
and new build supervision
|Constant monitoring and inspection of the yacht throughout the build cycle.||Subject to yacht size|
|Paint survey||Evaluation and supervision of new and/or refit paint works.||Duration of works|
|Electrical survey||Check vessel’s electrical health by means of thermo graphic imaging and
|1 – 2 Days|
|Refit supervision||Monitoring the shipyard’s activity throughout the refit period in order to ensure the
project remains within budget, quality and time frame.
|Duration of works|
|Pre-delivery inspection||Testing of the yacht and all its components prior to acceptance by owner.||2 – 5 Days|